Monday, January 12, 2009

>Insert topic here<

Heh, it's 1AM and I want sleep but don't feel that in my current state of awareness I can succeed at any attempt... So, why not type a blog that has no predetermined theme or issue to help me along to my (usually oh so sweet but hard to remember afterwards) dreams?


Not much has been happening in the life of Phe lately; spent Thursday with Kriz, eating chocolate, reading books that we purchased on a mini splurge (I now own my first proper book on weapons throughout the ages, which whilst occasionally providing info I didn't already know, has some pretty as well as intimidating images *points at the 'Flail with quoits' or 'Cumberjung', making a comment at how it looks like a simple stick with razor sharp hacky sacks attached at either end by rope* ^^), and talking about things and people in general, along with the ever intriguing issue of the nature of an individual. It seems that whenever I have a chat with Kriz I learn a lot more about various people; she's incredibly observant and insightful :3
I dun remember Friday...oh wait, yes I do! Hare sensei, Adele and I met up at uni and got some dance practice done (I now know most of the Caramell Dansen original routine moves. YAY!). Afterwards, heading towards the bus loop, Sensei and I went to building 54 (...64? Gah, I dun be 'membering) and after he filled his bottle, Sensei offered to buy me a drink from the vending machine...was short of the correct change by about forty cents...and by happenstance when I got home that arvo I located 45 cents in my jeans pocket...>.< I hate it when that kind of thing happens! Oh well hehe.
Saturday night, I went with my parents and brother to visit some family friends in Cranbourne...I only went because I am lazy about getting dinner for myself, and I also wanted to see the Dark Knight (we decided afterwards that a new category of award should come into existence "Best Antagonist"...Heath was pretty damn good. You just can't hate a villain as well portrayed as that!). I happen to hate going to that house...they have a disgusting Boxer and a right little bitch of a Jack Russell (sp?) too (Normally okay breeds, but both have the run of the house and have always been flea-ridden...I always feel the need to shower after leaving that place, and wouldn't you know how un-itchy I feel after that relaxing, running water?). You may have just noticed I speak of the latter with marked distaste. This is because the friends we visited have recently acquired a fluffy black kitten (that doesn't scratch me as much as other neko-chans like to...including the one named after me xD. This cute little kitty happens to actually like being next to me hehe) that kept getting stepped on or attacked/harassed by the maniacal Jack Russell, and one of its owners is hardly any better...Thankfully I know that the other one is looking out for the kitten, because whenever she can reach the black ball of fur she whisks it away to safety ^_^.
And today...'today' being yesterday/Sunday... I pretty much did jack all. Pop some lazy gaming, reading, posting, and movie watching into a blender, stick it on the highest speed (the unsafe one xP) and drink the juices and that's pretty much it really... Tomorrow/Monday I plan to read some of the Volsunga Saga (translated o'course. I haven't learned much Icelandic, and certainly not enough to comprehend an entire literary piece) and watch several Strawberry Panic episodes, the latter because I have come to believe that by paying attention to Yaoi, I have accidentally excluded Yuri, and should at least give it a chance... We'll see how that goes, eh?

:O It took me half an hour to write that...kinda disappointed, but at least my eyes are now about one millimetre more closed *crosses fingers and wishes for luck* Night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment