Thursday, February 19, 2009

ぼくの週末

Yes, minna, as you can see, Phe has recently popped the Japanese IME on his current pewter. Yay! No more squares or strange symbols that are unreadable ^_^ Now to hurry up and buy a video card so I can get around to playing multiplayer Oblivion...

So, onto the blog! Yes, my weekend...starting tomorrow/Friday, went from being practically empty to being almost full! Overnight!
Friday morning I'm getting up early to head out to uni so that the members of Mokuani Dantai can practice the dances we're performing later in the day for a few hours before making our way to Melbourne High School. Yeah, we're dancing there. Yes, I'm scared shitless dancing in front of an all guys school (not the same as dancing at Manifest; at least there, they were all otaku. Apparently former year twelves have been invited to this thing T.T*hides*). But at least I'm not Hare sensei I s'pose, who will be dancing at his old school, and he's expecting some of his old teachers to be there watching xD. I felt a little comforted when I found out that we're competing for audience from a few other events; bushfires fundraisers etc. Not as much publicity for baka anime club, but reassuring for me hehe.
Right after that is the all important ichipan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at harajuku =D Awesomes ^_^ I luffles ichipan so much...However there may not be much time for ichipan this time, as pretty soon after dancing I gotta catch a train to get to Lesley's new house =D O.o I wonder if I am first from MCAC to see it? I'd almost feel special, if there were cake involved lol. Following this, gotta kill a couple of hours until Lesley's farewell (in a sense; she ain't leaving our lives if we have anything to say about it at least lol :P) dinner at La Porchetta's in Clayton. Weeee! Despite the short notice, a good handful of people are actually attending ^_^ *glances at Zac and high fives* success!

Saturday I had intended to spend in the city at a LAN cafe and then a Mongolian restaurant for a friend's bday, however, it is also my mother's birthday, and her request was for us all to be home (along with much guitar hero playing...she loves the drums xD). Mum trumps friend...at least on her birthday lol. However, Sunday I AM going back into the city =D Heading in with Laury, meeting up with Tiffy, the panda hat giver, for Ichipan, and then meeting peoples at Flinder's Street station to go to the Osaka Twilight Festival. I might finally be getting a yukata! That concept fills me with much happiness :P Also, considering ordering a calligraphy scroll too...but I can't for the life of me think of what I want on it T.T Minna, help me in that regard xD At least I have time to decide on that, because I plan to order online later in the year. The yukata >.> anyone got any suggestions? Any colour/pattern that might stand out well for Phe? And no, they prolly dun have pandas xD
*looks at the time* I should have been a sleep an hour or so ago if I wanted to be able to function tomorrow...oh well, let's see how THAT goes then, ne? xD

Bye all!

@Celiney: *hugs* Yes! We can make it! Perseverence! And I'll promise to remember the wall scrolls! They're hanging up in my room...not like I can forget xD
@Zac: There ya go, this one is shorter :P My friend is definitely gonna join MCAC hehe. Pretty sure she has no choice even if she didn't wanna ^_^ If she seems a little lost about the Rmit campus/es, I'll let ya know, thanks =D Also, you say there should be quite a few cosplays I can do...name some? xD

5 comments:

  1. lol, i bought choccys yesterday not cake unfortunately.
    no fridge XD
    sounds like you're busy busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, quite the busy weekend Phe-chan~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry cant name any............. lols probably one i cant think of cause i have a crappy memory lols

    ReplyDelete